Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lemur Squinkies Figure

I've got several comments asking me about Lemur Squinkies figure. I track all the new Squinkies characters and there are already more than 250 different toys to collect. As for the lemur Squinkies, there are three new series 10, 11 and 12, all three of them includes lots of new characters, like octopus, deer, squirrel, parrot, eagle, seal, sea horse, hippo, bear, penguin, dolphin, mermaid, bride, groom and others. Also among all these new toys there is one which I thought is fox, but it seams to me now it looks more like lemur, because it's sitting in its back legs like squirrel and foxes cant sit like that, so, now I'm pretty sure that this toy is Squinkies lemur. In series 10 there is one red lemur, in series 11 – light blue lemur and in series 12 – chocolate lemur.

Order Squinkies Series 10Order Squinkies Series 11Order Squinkies Series 12

No comments: